On new year's day we decided to do a small Sainsbury's shop as Wednesday is our usual 'big shop' day anyway. We compared prices and offers on our Nectar Apps and Graham had better deals, so we agreed to use his points and keep mine for next week. This is what we bought....
Thursday, January 2, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rain, Repairs and Glamour at the Cinema......
At 8.15am this morning (Wednesday), after quite a warm night, I woke to the patter of rain on the roof and the fresh smell of a rain washed ...
-
I think it was sometime last year when I wrote a post about our local Co-op suddenly closing and changing hands. Since then it has never ...
-
Ten days into May and the garden is blooming. The sun is out today (Sunday) and, despite a chilly wind, it's very pleasant to be outs...
-
There are so many bloggers and U-tubers who are preparing for what seems like the Apocalypse that I'm beginning to get spooked a bit. ...



Looks like cup of tea and mince pie coming up...
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely right!
DeleteHaha ... I think I might have gone mad and bought an extra box of mince pies at that price. And never be ashamed of buying a 42p pack of mince pies!!
ReplyDeleteI do love a whole bag of shopping that only costs pennies in cash. :-)
Yes, Sue, it was very satisfying. I was amazed that Graham didn't want to spend the whole lot of points in one go, but he was very sensible!
DeleteI do love a points shop and only having to part with a bit of cash. Most of our Christmas food is used up. Made a cheese and potato pie for tonight (no pastry involved) which used the last of some bits of cheese, 2 rashers of bacon and a couple of soft tomatoes. Nipped to Morrisons to top up on fruit and veg, but picked up a YS chicken breast crown for 83p! Hugs Xx
ReplyDeleteWow, what a bargain! And I love the sound of your cheese and potato pie Gill 😛Yummy!
DeleteWell done on your first grocery shopping trip of the year!
ReplyDelete