At 8.15am this morning (Wednesday), after quite a warm night, I woke to the patter of rain on the roof and the fresh smell of a rain washed street. I opened the bedroom window to let in the air and it was lovely. Now...... breathe..... π
You might have noticed the bottle of Versace eau de toilette on my little tray. No....I haven't won on the premium bonds πthe bottle has been partly used and was given to me by my daughter recently. She passes on all the designer perfumes that she no longer wants to me. It's the only way I can try them and I'm more than happy to take them off her hands π AND it's a bonus that it matches the pink and green of my bedroom.....
------------
For a long time now we have advocated the Re-use, Repair, Recycle mantra. Last week my headphones broke. I actually sat on them which did them no good at all πand Gray repaired them with tape. Jack Duckworth's glasses spring to mind (UK Coronation Street joke) but, at least I don't have to put my glasses on now to find out which side is left and which is right!
-------------
Yesterday, I bought tickets for the Odeon Silvers' showing of The Devil Wears Prada 2. They cost £1.80 each for the film, coffee and a wrapped biscuit. We took our sandwiches to eat in the cinema because the seats are luxury ones with a little attached tray and a dip to place your cup in. Luxury eh?
My attempt at photography fell somewhat short of perfection.......
........so I put the flash on. Not a very good idea I think!!.... ππ
The film was OK, full of the glamour of the fashion industry but Gray fell asleep half way through, so obviously not very gripping!
-------------
Today we took sandwiches to the local garden nursery, bought cups of tea and ate our picnic in the car. The air was fresh and clean, and did us both good. Gray is still suffering with a head cold and actually fell asleep in the car after lunch. It did him a power of good and he awoke refreshed, ready to drive home. I don't think he'll be having his flu and covid jabs on Sunday as it's too close to him having a cold.
----------------
Thanks for popping in. Do stay safe and well wherever you happen to be,
Angie π





I was always told perfumes should be kept away from the light, I keep mine in my wardrobe.
ReplyDelete